The Bahria University Journal of Information & Communication Technologies (BUJICT) is an annual international journal intended for professionals and researchers of Computer Science & Engineering, and the Information & Communication Technology (ICT). The journal targets publication of high quality papers on theoretical developments as well as practical applications in all fields related to ICT. It publishes such articles, which contribute new results. The journal also aims to publish new attempts in the form of special issues on emerging topics/areas. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews, technical notes, and brief communication/letters are invited for publication.
Submissions of high quality papers in the following non-exhaustive list of topics are invited:
- Communication Systems and Techniques.
- Information Theory and Coding.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Image Processing & Recognition.
- Biometrics and Information Security.
- Algorithms, Tools & Applications.
- Embedded System on Chip.
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Nano Technology.
- RF Circuit Design.
- Genetic Engineering and Algorithms.
- Satellite Engineering and Technology.
- Control, Automation and Fuzzy Logic.
- Distributed and Grid Computing.
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics.
- Computer Networks.
- Bioinformatics & Computational Biology.
- Wireless, Sensors, and Ad hoc Networks.
We encourage submission of the original high quality papers (maximum 10 pages in specified format) with contributions not published or not currently submitted for consideration anywhere. All papers will be refereed according to the standard review process. It is anticipated that the forthcoming issue will contain between eight to ten papers, although this can be adjusted depending upon the number and quality of accepted papers.
- Author’s Guidelines – https://www.bujict.bahria.edu.pk/authors-guidelines/
- Paper Submission – https://www.bujict.bahria.edu.pk/article-submissions/