Aims & Scope
BUJICT is a scholarly peer-reviewed international scientific journal published annually, focusing on theories, systems, methods, algorithms and applications in information and communications technologies.As ICT is an ever-growing area, articles on the following topics are invited but are not limited to:
COMMUNICATION AND NETWORKING
- Communication Systems and Techniques.
- Information Theory and Coding.
- Wireless, Sensors, and Ad hoc Networks.
- Satellite Engineering and Technology.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Image Processing & Recognition.
- Computer Networks.
- Distributed and Grid Computing.
- Technologies and methodologies for advancing physical and cyber-security.
- Impacts of sensor data quality, accuracy, communications, and storage on applications.
- Application of “Big Data” and advanced analytics to grid planning.
- Development of models, algorithms, and analytical tools.
- RF Circuit Design.
AUTOMATION AND BIO MEDICAL
- Biometrics and Information Security.
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Control, Automation and Fuzzy Logic.
- Bioinformatics & Computational Biology.
- Sensing, communications and control.
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics.
SMART ENERGY SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- Smart homes and buildings.
- Embedded System on Chip.
- Nano Technology.
- Genetic Engineering and Algorithms.
- Algorithms, Tools & Applications.
- Operational experience with Micro-grid and Advanced technologies.
- Advanced Distribution Management Systems (ADMS) platforms and applications.
- Future grid operating systems.
- Advanced technologies and methodologies for wide area operations and awareness.
- Edge computing, control and analytics.
- Smart controls and sensors in end-use devices.
- Applications of cloud computing in electric power systems.
- Smart Sensor-Based Networks and Applications.
- Emerging practices for integrated Transmission and Distribution systems planning.
- Technologies and methodologies addressing grid integration of distributed generation.